Say What?

Two days ago I was doing great, having a fun summer, chilling out and feeling on top of my game. Today, I'm struggling to feel with it and am busy cleaning up the messes I've made. Lets blame Wednesday for my demise! From Fab peeing on our bed (my fault he didn't have a diaper on) to me charging $500 on Davids credit card because I thought the extra miles would give us enough for three tickets (oh how wrong I was). The last 24hours have been a little hazy. Is it too early to start drinking?

Random thought - when did cross dressing become main stream? I swear I've seen at least 2 men in short skirts in this coffee shop! On second thought maybe I should lay off the booze.

Comments

Johanna said…
Hmm, laying off the booze you say... I was just thinking it's never too early to start drinking. Can you charge back the card? Sorry you had a bad day. Cheers to feeling on top of your game very soon :)

Popular Posts