Yoga No No's

In an attempt to regain control of my weight I've joined a hot yoga studio near my home. It's been about 2 months now and I love it. It's total torture but I love the results. If sitting around watching TV rendered the same results I've be Heidi Klum (in my dreams) but no such luck. Anyway, in the time that I've been attending this class I've made a list of recommended No No's just in case you are curious about yoga etiquette.



1. It's a hot room. No stinky farts please.

2. At some point your feet will be close to someones face. Please wash them prior to class.

3. Please do not blow your nose on your towel, then smooth it out so you lie face first in it.

4. Do not fling sweat on the person next to you. It's just gross.

5. If you take the time to change your clothes after class, take an extra 5 minutes and shower.

I really think that these should be a obvious. Some people on the other hand do not think anything of it (gross people). If you happen to find yourself in a yoga class with someone who is blatantly violating any of the above mentioned rules by all means call them out. Taunt them. Humiliate them. Do whatever it takes to never ever have to endure Yoga torture.

Comments

Johanna said…
Ha! Seriously, people should not be gross, period. Might try yoga once... Or not! I like my cellulite. Oh barf. Glad you're posting again, my friend. It's good to read you.
Fab said…
thank you my sweet friend! it's good to be back :)
ewwwwwww to #1!! do ppl REALLY do that????
jules hanna said…
@Kathy- Yep and more! There's always at least one audible fart in every class I've gone to!

Popular Posts