Random Thoughts

Ok, so I don't have anything concrete going through my head this week. Focus is still a bit of an issue but I do have lots of random junk floating around and would love to know if anyone else is as crazy...I mean, free thinking as me:

-If coffee is a diuretic do a lot of people poop at Starbucks?
-I am finally back to my pre-Fab weight, yeah I know it's been 4 years, but why doesn't my body look the same? Everything is lower. Much lower.
-Is it gross to get excited at the thought of picking Fab's nose or popping a zit on David? I'm thinking I'm either totally disgusting or very bored...perhaps a combo?
-I'm troubled that that doesn't bother me more when Fab's poop touches me!
-I willingly wate up at 5:30am in order to squeeze in a little "me time" at yoga.
-Does going to a movie require too much time and energy for anyone else or am I totally alone on this?
-Friday night? Lights out at 10pm! I'm tired. Maybe 5:30 yoga is a little ambitious.
-Getting old sucks. When I get old I want to always be dressed up with a martini in one hand a joint in the other and a fat slice of cake in front of me. And I'm going to wear bright red lipstick. Yep, I am going to be that old lady!!

If you could be anything, what would it be? Is that a question that is possible to answer? Just curious.

Random.

Comments

Johanna said…
Yes, waking up at 530 is crazy, but picking up fab's snot is not. Now go get yourself a latte and give us more random thoughts!

Popular Posts