It's good to be back?

Good Day to All!!!


I am back and somewhat revived. I took your advise to heart and gave myself permission to take a break. (Jennifer- I'm open to knitting lessons! Would you be up for teaching me in January?) Over the past few weeks I've slowed down to a virtual stop with the exception of my children's book series which I have been happily tackling. I have quit one project (a Landmark course) which I initially felt great about and am now not so sure I made the right decision. I am however in the process of reminding myself that just because I quit one thing doesn't mean that I can quit everything. The rest of my projects have taken a backseat to more pressing issues. Which brings me to today...ahh, today, the Monday after Thanksgiving. I have successfully accomplished throwing a Halloween/birthday party, managed stress inducing appointments with Fabrizio (cardiologist, orthopedist, IEP, parent/teacher conference -two of which still require follow-ups), and a nonstop Thanksgiving weekend. Now I get a few hours to breath until I begin worrying about the cost of the upcoming month. Tomorrow we're taking Fabrizio to Disneyland which promises to be costly, Wednesday we begin Chanukah, and then a two week reprieve before Christmas.

It is fair to say that I am a worry wort. I'm pretty sure that I come by it naturally, after all if you know any of the women in my family you'd know that apples don't fall far from the tree.

Comments

Johanna said…
Ok, that still sounds like a lot! Glad you could prioritize and leave stuff behind. Have fun at disneyland!
Unknown said…
I would love to teach you how to knit in January!! Yay! I'm so excited!

Popular Posts