1. Think about what you truly want. I know it sounds easy but when you really truly analyze what you want vs what you think you should want you can find some surprising answers.
2. Write a list and refer to it often. By looking at the things you want to do you're getting your juices flowing.
3. Pick one and get started. Don't overwhelm yourself. Break it down into easy little steps and get started.
4. Never think that you've failed. Whether you just gave some thought or took a step forward and two back it's all progress. Allowing yourself to have space to create the life you want mentally is an opening.
5. Nothing is set in stone. Always give yourself to make changes along the way. Tweak the list, change it all together, it's your life after all.
Getting started can often be the biggest challenge. Most of us don't really know what we want or aren't honest enough with ourselves to admit that we aren't living the life we exactly wanted. There is nothing that says you can't create the best life possible for yourself. Hopefully, this won't sound to spacey but the universe wants you to have the life you want and don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.